Your behaviour matters - Not prayers
The virus matters for all of us, because it doesn't select certain groups, ideologies or political systems.
The virus cannot be fought through ignorance but through action and pre-causion.
Stay safe with these general guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. This is particularly important after taking public transport.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home, do not attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin and wash hands with soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home and work environment.
Comments powered by CComment